RACE DAY Things to Know
1. Packet Pick Up: Packet pick up will be race day morning between 6:00 AM - 7:15 AM.
2. Kids Race Times/Details: Due to the number of kids registered, we have broken the kids run in two separate age groups. Kids 7 & Under - Race will start at 7:30 AM (one loop within Bulverde Park). Kids 8+ - Race will start at 7:45 AM (two loops within Bulverde Park).
3. 5K: The 5k walk/run will begin at 8:00 AM inside Bulverde Park. The route is an out/back (starting and finishing within the park).
4. Water Station: There will be a water station halfway - roughly around City Hall. This race is using paper cups. Please be conscious about throwing your trash in a trash can and not on the sides of the street or in the residential yards.
5. Awards Ceremony: Awards ceremony will be between 9:15 - 9:30 AM.What is your refund policy?
6. Parking: If you are familiar with Bulverde Park, you know there will be limited parking within the park. Once the park parking lot is full, we will be parking across the street at GeoSource. Parking attendants will guide you to parking locations.
7. Photos: Surprise! We have secured a race day photographer to capture your family memories this day! Photos will be available roughly 3-5 business days after the race in order to allow for race photo tagging by bib number. These photos will be FREE to you, and are part of a generous photo sponsor Vantage Realty Group.
8. Race Day #hastags: Document your race day by using the hashtag #runbulverde and tagging us @hiscentre
9. Post Race Snacks & Vendor Village: Visit the vendor village in the Bulverde Park Pavilion before/after the race to meet our amazing sponsors, grab a slice of pie/post-race snacks, or take a photo in our Turkey Trot Photo Booth location.
10. Most Importantly… HAVE FUN! We hope this is the beginning of a family friendly tradition for you. We look forward to you growing with us year over year. If you have any additional questions email: Alison.McCully@hiscentre.com
Thank you to all our 2021 Sponsors! Because of our sponsors, and race participants like you, we are able to pour almost $40,000 back into our community!